THE BUZZ FROM THE HIVE

Friday, July 29, 2022

Squeaked in Another Post......



 A busy day ahead...dentist appointment, grocery shopping, food prep and tidying!!! Whew...I'm tired already and I'm just starting out!

I wanted to post this little finish from last night before

 it got "lost on the shuffle". This was a car stitch and I only had the back stitching, date and initials to do. It should be easy to FFO. It is called Queen of the Needle by Hands on Design. Cathy gave you options for your 'title and I chose 'lady' over 'queen'. She also provided "boss", 'king' and 'lord'. Stitched all in black on the 18 ct perforated paper. Don't you love the crown charm?

Have a great weekend and thanks for your "twisted threads" of friendship!

Stasi

7 comments:

  1. Oh what a darling, quick, cute, little project. :) Simple and I like it! It would make a great gift too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great. I like Lady as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling finish, Stasi! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stasi: It sounds like you are very busy today.
    Cute stitch, the crown is perfect.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a cute project with a pretty charm!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet finish Stasi. I'm always amazed when people say they stitch in the car, I can't do it. I just get car sick. Happy Stitching! Sue x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sue, I can not read in the car, but somehow I can stitch. It keeps me sane and happy on long drives.

      Delete