THE BUZZ FROM THE HIVE

Sunday, July 24, 2022

Staying Indoors.....


 Not much to report today except it's still hot- hot- hot!!! So, I'm going to stitch-stitch-stitch.

I did attend the virtual stitch-in yesterday for the DVHSG. It was a small group but full of "stitch talk" and sharing. I always enjoy these get togethers, whether in person or via Zoom.

Here's the finished, except for the buttons on the left, scissor case from the Jeanette Douglas project.


 

Stays cool!

Thanks for sropping by and your "twisted threads" of friendship!

Stasi

4 comments:

  1. Glad you had a virtual stitch in! Totally agree with being around like minded individuals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Stasi: Nice stitching, this is one of my favorite class's I had taken with Jeanette, I love that she added buttons to the design.
    Stay cool.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's very hot here also.
    Went to a celebration of life for my niece's Grandmother.
    I think we all melted in the bright sun.
    Cute finish.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. The JD colors are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete