THE BUZZ FROM THE HIVE

Thursday, July 14, 2022

Wishing for a Summer Brreze....

 

.....but a cross stitch 'breeze' will have to do! I am almost finished with Summer Breeze,  a freebie by Hands on Design. I only have to outline the word 'breeze' at the bottom. I decided to stitch the letters solid rather than the banner 'look' as seen below. I also changed the linen from a  blue to a sandy brown.



Did you see the sweet project minder next to my piece? I found this at Rag Tag Quilt Art on Etsy. I keep my 'in use' threads on it and just close it up when done; it even came with a fabric covered needle holder. I love the fabric choice!



Thanks for stopping by and your "twisted threads" of friendship!

Stasi

6 comments:

  1. Stasi: I like the summer design, so sweet.
    The Rag Tag Quilt Art is wonderful, I have to look this up, thank-you for the link.
    Have a great stitching day.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this...where can I find this pattern? I don't see it on the Hands on Design website. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tina, Cathy from HOD sent this out in her May newsletter.

      Delete
  3. Summer Breeze is looking fabulous, Stasi. Thank you for the Etsy shop link! Have a good Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute summer project.
    That project minder is too cute!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that project minder! I've been thinking about "trying" to make one of my own, but can't find a tutorial and I'm not advanced enough with my sewing to figure it out myself :)

    ReplyDelete