THE BUZZ FROM THE HIVE

Monday, July 11, 2022

Monday, Monday......


 It was a lazy, rainy day yesterday but I glued acid free paper to the back of my angel and it's been sitting overnight. Today I hope to trim it up and attach all the "littles".

I got caught up on my iStitch SAL.. I think there are only 3 more to go and I'm hoping I can squeak them on my fabric. I had a large area at the top of my banding with a flaw in the weaving and had to start much further down than usual. I've had my fingers crossed that I would make it to the end...otherwise I will have to leave off the last couple bands....we'll see!!!


 If anyone is questioning why they come up as no-reply blogger, check out Jackie's comment on yesterday's post. Thanks for the info, Jackie.

Thanks for stopping by and your "twisted threads" of friendship.

Stasi

5 comments:

  1. Your iStitch SAL piece is looking super, Stasi. Glad you got caught up! Keeping my fingers crossed that you have enough banding for this one. Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, it will such a shame if you have to leave any of the bands off. Would it be possible to cut the bit off the to and join it onto the bottom. I had to do something similar with my 'Victoria Sampler, Band Sampler Sal at the start of the year. I was doing some Hardanger and managed to cut through he wrong threads....disaster!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not worrying too much about it...what will be will be!

      Delete
  3. It's so pretty.
    Crossing my fingers that you have enough fabric!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fingers crossed for enough fabric! This is really looking lovely!

    ReplyDelete