THE BUZZ FROM THE HIVE

Tuesday, July 19, 2022

Another Day Inside.......

 

......with temps in the 90's, though Europe is having a historic heat wave and A/C is not widespread. So for my friends abroad, please stay safe and cool. I don't think I could survive without A/C but did for the first 37 years of my life. We made do with fans, cool wash rags on the forehead at night, cold drinks and a shady spot on the porch. I've never been good handling the heat, and it's getting harder as I age. How about you? 

On the stitching front, I finished the pincushion for My Stitching Box.....just need to find a small crown charm for the lower left. It wasn't included in my kit, but I'm sure to find something to substitute. 


 Thanks for stopping by and your "twisted threads" of friendship!

Stasi

3 comments:

  1. Darling pin cushion finish, Stasi! Stay cool and hydrated. I don't handle heat/humidity well either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here, I don't handle heat well.
    We grew up with fans also, no air in vehicles either.
    That's a pretty project.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, me too to the heat. I used to be able to be outside in it all not. Not so much as I get older. Need more breaks in the AC. Nice stitchy finish.

    ReplyDelete