THE BUZZ FROM THE HIVE

Wednesday, July 20, 2022

48 Years and Counting.....


 Today is our anniversary.....having a pretty laid back day....we're going to go see Where the Crawdads Sing and out for a bite to eat. Thought you'd get a kick out of a wedding picture, or two!

 

Yes, I made my wedding dress...white eyelet fabric....I am so not a fancy girl!!!

This was my "limo" to and from the wedding. :) 

No photo description available.

I started the needlebook on my Jeantte Douglas piece. It's done with the double Hungarian stitch in one of my fave colors, Blue Grass by Glorianna.

The back and front are done this way.


 Thanks for stopping by and your "twisted threads" of friendship!

Stasi

 

9 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary to you both! I shared your pictures your pictures with Madeleine who truly enjoyed them. :) I really liked Where the Crawdads Sing, so I am sure you will like the movie too! I always stick with the books. That is just me. I just prefer books over movies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you a very Happy Anniversary, Stasi! What fabulous pictures you shared! Love the limo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary, Stasi. A friend who recently celebrated her anniversary
    of similar years, sent me a photo and her wedding attire was so similar to
    yours, right down to the basket of flowers. So lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Maybe I was a trendsetter and didn't know it!!! LOL

      Delete
  4. Happy anniversary! I loved your wedding pics, thanks for including them. I had a ten-year-old VW bus in the mid-seventies and loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary Stasi!
    Your wedding pics are so cute.
    LOVE the limo!
    I too am not a fancy girl either :)
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Why does the VW bus not surprise me? In a good way. Happy Anniversary. Love your new start.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I love the old photos, Stasi! I can just picture you in 1974! I was a sophomore in high school then and I swear my husband (then boyfriend) had the exact same plaid sport coat as the guy to the left behind you. And the long hair on the guys--yep! You were a nerd if you had anything other than shoulder length hair--ha ha! I wonder how many guys of that era still have any hair left at all :)

    Anyway--Happy 48th! I wish you and your husband many more happy, healthy years together. If your parents are any indication--you'll easily reach your 75th!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH my, I had to take a double take, I thought that was a flower girl!!! You were so young!!!! I picked a white eyelit with pink underneat for my 8th grade graduation. I always loved eyelet!

    ReplyDelete