THE BUZZ FROM THE HIVE

Monday, July 4, 2022

Happy Fourth of July!!!


 Here is the family...at least those that attended...there are many more! Four generations descended from Mary Duke and James E. Codd, my grandparents. My grandmother was the eldest of 14, my Dad one of seven. My generation consisted of 35 cousins. The fourth generation I've lost count of!!! It was a great day reconnecting! I'm the one in red under the flag.

Hope you're having a wonderful Independence Day! Thanks for stopping by and your "twisted threads" of friendship!

Staasi

6 comments:

  1. Stasi: happy Fourth, beautiful family.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!
    That's a good crowd of people!
    Glad you could get together & have a great 4th.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an incredible photo! What a fun gathering you had/having!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful! Now I admit, I do get scared seeing this many folks gathered together, with me having COVID presently. I hope AND pray none of you have it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So awesome! This is the stuff of family stories and an Ancestry.com smorgasbord! Very cool. I’ve no cousins I know….just me, my sister and our immediate families.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! That is quite the family photo on that beautiful historic home, Stasi. And 35 cousins?! I thought I had a lot with 21 on my dad's side, but I guess now :) So glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete