THE BUZZ FROM THE HIVE

Sunday, August 21, 2022

So...this is where I was yesterday..............



 And this is who was there too!!!

 

What a wonderful time I had at Notforgotten Farm. It was a treat to meet up with Robin (Robin in Virginia) there and meet Lori and the regular gang of needleworkers. Everyone was so welcoming....and funny! There was a LOT of laughing and banter that I happily sat and absorbed. We had a number of different techniques going on...cross stitch, punch needle, crochet, yo-yo's and surface embroidery...lots of talent in one room! The only downside is that it's a 2 hour drive, one way, for me. :(   But, I hope I can make it again, sooner rather than later.

Lori has a studio area and a shop area, both filled with inspirational models and supplies.  I will let the following photos speak for themselves.....





 



Thanks for stopping by and your "twisted threads" of friendship! Enjoy your Sunday!

Stasi
 

6 comments:

  1. What fabulous pictures of Lori's shop, Stasi! It was such a wonderful day and I am glad you were able to get there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stasi: It sounds like you had a blast of a wonderful time.
    Thank-you for sharing.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my.........it looks like you had a wonderful time!!

    To have a shop like that ‘close’ to me would be wonderful. Just the sight of all those linens would be worth the 2hr drive. It’s so hard to come by here in the uk and I’m seriously thinking about having a go with some rip dye myself because although I’d still have to order it on line, I think plain white fabric is easier to get hold of. Happy Stitching! Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you got to go there.
    The shop looks amazing!
    I would love to go there.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. How wonderful you were able to meet Robin! It sounds like a delightful day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks like a great day in a wonderful shop! I'm sure you and Robin had lots to talk about :) It's too bad it's so far away, but I'm sure you'll make a point to get there again soon!

    ReplyDelete