THE BUZZ FROM THE HIVE

Wednesday, August 10, 2022

Do Over.....


 Tire situation fixed...it was a bad sensor....and I'm off to my friends house this morning. It feels a little like Groundhog Day!!!

With my plans cancelled yesterday I was able to get some finishing in. Sadly I can't share it yet as it's for an exchange I'm participating in for the fall. Once my partner receives it, I will post here. 

Then I decided to try and figure out if I can fit the last two weeks of the iStitch SAL on the fabric I have left. I counted and counted and think it's going to fit. Week 29 is on there, minus the side band, and I have about 2 1/2 -3 " of fabric left. I went ahead and hemmed the bottom edge while it was easy to work with. Stay tuned...we'll see if it makes it!

Thanks for stopping by and your "twisted threads" of friendship!

Stasi

3 comments:

  1. My tire light was going off a lot, turns out there was a very tiny air leak from the rim not being cleaned properly, all fixed now!
    Your banding project is so pretty.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your outing with your friend today, Stasi! Your iStitch SAL is looking good. Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It’s a real pain when you have to make last minute changes, but I glad you managed to get to your friends today.
    I think was a good idea to finish the lower edge on your project, at least that way you’ll know exactly how much fabric you have left to play with. Is there any way you can change the depth of the last band?
    Happy Stitching
    Sue
    x

    ReplyDelete