THE BUZZ FROM THE HIVE

Friday, August 12, 2022

Cooling off.......

 

 

at least for a bit.....high of 80 today rather than mid 90's...very welcome!

Some good news....I did have enough fabric to finish the iStitch SAL. I had hemmed it ahead of time to see exactly how much I had left to work with. Now I need to come up with something to put in that last little section...my name, a motif, a piece of lace??? Hmmmm!!!


A bit more on my August Summer Camp piece....


Last, I finished the stitching on Jax's first Christmas ornament....trying to decide what trim to use...pop-poms, ric-rac or cording. What do you think?

Heading to Costco this morning after trying a new breakfast restaurant, Maple Street Biscuit Company...doesn't that just sound yummy???

Have a great weekend; I have a busy one coming up. Thanks for stopping by and your "twisted threads" of friendship!

Stasi 

PS Just saw it is World Cross Stitch Day...thanks for being part of my cross stitch world!!!

3 comments:

  1. So, how was the new restaurant? I love breakfast out. Jax's ornament looks great. I like the rick rack. I am so happy that you were able to get the last portion of the iStitch SAL piece stitched. Woohoo! Teacups and spoons is looking good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had enough banding for your project.
    I like the tiny Ric-Rac.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your i stitch in my fav color!! Must have been nerve wracking to wonder if you had enough fabric.
    ( ok, what is up with all the posts? LOL...I haven't posted in ages because I have no ac in my computer room and I melt in the heat. So, I decide to start with you because your posts are so long and now your a daily poster!! I LOVE that your posting more often....make take me a while to catch up with just you.)

    ReplyDelete