THE BUZZ FROM THE HIVE

Sunday, August 28, 2022

Inspiring Times.....



 Yesterday's stitchy events were great! I always enjoy meeting up with the ladies from the DVHSG; they are always full of ideas, suggestions and enabling. I am thrilled they are planning to continue zooming after they start to meet in person this fall. This is what I worked on during the stitch-in.

Mrs. Claus's Knitting Shop by Living on the Rainbow

 The on line class with Jessie Chorley was very interesting. Her style is totally out of my wheelhouse, but I hope to give it a try. I did have lots of ideas start fermenting while listening to her talk about the project....we shall see! Here is an example of her version of our project:


We're celebrating Rich's birthday today with my daughter's family....hot milk cake is in the oven and  Cincinnati chili on the stove...it's smelling good at my house!!!

Thanks for stopping by and your "twisted threads" of friendship! Enjoy your Sunday!

Stasi




3 comments:

  1. That's an interesting project.
    Ooooo, I've been hungry for Chili, Fall must be coming!
    Marily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad both your class and your meet up went well. Interesting looking project! That sweater piece is looking adorable. I haven't heard of that designer before so off to search. What is Cincinnati Chili?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Belated Birthday to your husband--Hot milk cake sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete