THE BUZZ FROM THE HIVE

Tuesday, August 30, 2022

I Made a Couple........


 ....project bags yesterday!

 

Check out the cute zipper pulls. I had some 1" embroidery hoops and just cut a piece of the bag fabric to put in them.
 


I participated in a fall stitchy exchange and got my partners piece in the mail yesterday. I received this sweet pillow and a matching mini project bag, along with a bag of my favorite M&M's.


A funny thing...hubby saw the bag of M&M's , opened them, shoved his hand inside and pulled out a handful of melting M&M's.....that's what he gets for sneaking into my stuff!!! 🙂 They are now in the fridge after spending the day in 90 degree heat!

Hope it's cooler where you are...I am so ready for autumn!!! Thanks for stopping by and your "twisted threads" of friendship!

Stasi 

4 comments:

  1. Lol, my eyes when straight to the M & M's too! I love your projects and what a great way to use those little hoops. I had some in my Advent Calendar fro The Patchwork Rabbit last year and had no idea what to do with them until now. Happy Stitching! Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your project bags are so beautiful, Stasi, and I love the tiny hoops you used as zipper pulls! Serves your husband right--ha ha! I'm sure they'll be very tasty after they cool down :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bags are pretty, & those mini hoops are just too cute!
    Great exchange pieces.
    I thought M&M;\'s weren't supposed to melt.
    Been a little cooler here, but not much, very humid & a lot of rain lately.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling project bags, Stasi! The zipper pulls are adorable. What a wonderful exchange package you received! On the plus side, your husband saved you from digging in and getting coloring on your stitching.

    ReplyDelete