THE BUZZ FROM THE HIVE

Tuesday, August 23, 2022

A Little Stash Enhancemnt......

 

I thought I'd share the goodies I bought at Notforgotten Farm on Saturday. This is not a full blown needlework shop, but Lori has the materials for her designs and a selection of other designers. It's more an "experience"!!!


 So...a couple of Lori's charts, some Lady Dot pop-pom trim, waxers, and some hand dyed Osnaburg fabric. I also got two skeins of GAST Vertigris which I forgot to include in the photo. 

We are going to a concert tonight in Charlottesville....seeing Emmy Lou Harris and Mary Chapin Carpenter. I can't wait....I especially love MCC!!! We were planning to spend the night but Rich is on call for jury duty (which came about way after we bought the tickets) and won't know until 6:00 tonight if he has to report tomorrow.  

Thanks for stopping by and your "twisted threads" of friendship!

Stasi

 

3 comments:

  1. What wonderful goodies you picked up at the Farm, Stasi! I hope you and Rich have a good time at the concert this evening. Hopefully, he won't have to do jury duty tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stash!
    Love that dyed Osnaburg.
    Hope you can get to the concert.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. So jealous! LOVE Mary Chapin Carpenter...have seen her a few times in concert here in Pgh and once in Sarasota. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete