THE BUZZ FROM THE HIVE

Tuesday, August 9, 2022

Better Safe Than Sorry......

 

I should be at a friends house for a day of stitching, but instead I am home making a post. My "low tire pressure light" came on right as I got on the highway and I had to turn around....not taking a chance after my last experience with a flat tire. Hubby is going to take it somewhere to get checked today and we're going for a re-do tomorrow. Fingers crossed!!!

In the mean time I feel a little finishing coming on................

A couple more tea cups and spoons.....


 Thanks for stopping by and your "twisted threads" of friendship!

Stasi

3 comments:

  1. Sorry about the low tire pressure light coming on and ruining your day of stitching! I remember your flat tire incident and think you are very wise. Teacups and spoons is looking good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry your day of stitching with your friend didn't work out, Stasi. We've had issues with the low tire pressure light coming on with our Honda CRV for years... nothing ever gets resolved. It's a mystery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Smart move to stay home, I remember when you had the car trouble going home from Salty Yarns. It's a relief when it's a simple fix.

    ReplyDelete