THE BUZZ FROM THE HIVE

Sunday, August 7, 2022

A Finish and a Bit of a Start......


 I did a bit of FFO'ing yesterday but can't share as it's a birthday gift.....but know I was working! :)

I did finish the stitching on JAx's ornament last night......

 

....and started on my August Camp project. I do think I'm going to stitch it in one color, but it's a Gumnut silk, not Dinky Dyes.

 


More finishing, for the gift, to work on today..... I'm getting a late start!!!

Thanks for stopping by and your "twisted threads" of friendship!

Stasi

3 comments:

  1. Love that ornament for Jax, Stasi. I have stitched it, but I really love the way yours turned out on that darker fabric. (Have to tell you I really struggled to leave a comment--had to keep refreshing before it finally let me?!?! Not sure what is going on...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jax's ornament is too cute, love that blue fabric.
    Cute start!.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you made great progress on Santa Arrives Tonight; it’s going to make a sweet ornament.
    I love your camp project too. I don’t think I’ve seen that chart before.

    Happy Stitching
    Sue
    x

    ReplyDelete