THE BUZZ FROM THE HIVE

Saturday, August 20, 2022

A New Start......


 I've started, or should I say restarted, another ornament from Living on the Rainbow. I began this months ago on aida thinking, since it's full coverage, that aida would give a more substantial base. But, after I started, I realized there were quite a few 1/4 stitches and pulled out some belfast linen....works much better. This one is Mrs. Claus's Knitting Shop. 

I'm off an adventure today....be back tomorrow to fill you in. Have  a great weekend!

Thanks for stopping by and your "twisted threads" of friendship!

Stasi

5 comments:

  1. Looking forward to hearing about your adventure!! Mrs Claus knitting shop looks cute. I think this is the shortest post I have ever seen from you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute!
    Can't wait to see more.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love that little knitting shop and you made great progress after re-starting. Happy Stitching! Sue x

    ReplyDelete