THE BUZZ FROM THE HIVE

Thursday, September 29, 2022

A Re-Visit........


 The weather here has been perfect the last few days, but rain from Ian is on the way. My heart goes out to all the people in FL that are dealing with the hurricane and its aftermath....so devastating!!!

I pulled out the sampler I've designated for my Sampler Camp with Colorado Stitcher, We Live in Hope by Blackbird. I started it awhile ago and got the top third, or so, done. Last evening I worked on the vines and berries working their way down the sides. We are supposed to change something up in the design and I am working on an idea I have.


Here is where I had left over a year ago....

Thanks for stopping by and your "twisted threads" of friendship!

Stasi

3 comments:

  1. Hi Stasi: What a great idea to have this stitch along, I am not on any social media just Blogland and Pinterest.
    Beautiful design, Blackbird designs are my one of two favorite designs to stitch.

    Have a great day
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. A pretty Sampler.
    Can't wait to see your change!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is going to be stunning. I will be watching your progress!

    ReplyDelete