THE BUZZ FROM THE HIVE

Thursday, September 22, 2022

Where There's a Will, There's a Way........


 Here's my set up for stitching, in the dark, while waiting for grandson at soccer practice. Worked great!!!


I managed to get two more Wordplays stretched and laced.


I got some fun fabric in the mail.

It's cross stitch!!!


 My granddaughter did great in her first cross country meet....2 1/2 miles in almost 90 degree temps...she came in #23 out of 40!! So proud...it was hot and we didn't think to take water and/or chairs. Luckily the whole thing only took about an hour. 

Thanks for stopping by and your "twisted threads" of friendship!

Stasi

4 comments:

  1. You are one dedicated stitcher, Stasi! When I think of all the stitching I could have gotten done over the years as I waited at my sons' practices... BUT--I wasn't stitching then :) Love your new fabric and that's great that your granddaughter did so well in that heat--I can't imagine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool cross stitch fabric you received, Stasi! You know I am going to ask where you got it. Well done on your in the dark setup! Also, good for you on getting two more word plays stretched and laced. Congratulations to your granddaughter and her first cross country meet! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Stasi: Congratulation to your Granddaughter, she place well.
    I bet it feels good to have two more Wordplays done.
    Love that fabric so sweet.
    Does your lite plug into the car for power? just curious, it looks like a Christmas design in the photo.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool set-up.
    That fabric is awesome!
    Congrats to your Granddaughter.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete