THE BUZZ FROM THE HIVE

Friday, September 16, 2022

The Last Little Straggler ......


 ,,,,has arrived....a little black kitty!!!

 

And here they all are gathered together for some serious trick or treating!!!



 Yesterday at our Guild meeting we made paper beads that we can use for a scissor fob or jewelry. It was fun and I got a start on a fob. I'm going to add a little bling to it (the larger pink one) when I get a chance.
Our program chair this year is in Washington State and we have a local member "facilitating' here. It went amazingly well..we had a large TV screen  and could all see the teacher, and she could see all of us. 

I got a little bit more done of the specialty stitch piece; I am really enjoying it!


 Hope you have  a great weekend; I am loving these cooler night time temperatures and sleeping with my window open. Thanks for stopping by and your "twisted threads" of friendship!

Stasi

 

3 comments:

  1. Cute black cat piece, Stasi! The paper beads look lovely. Your specialty band piece is looking fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all too cute, love the Cat.
    That banding project is going to be so pretty.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard of making beads from paper and thought it sounded so interesting. It's always nice to learn a new craft! The cat joins an already adorable group and your red specialty stitch sampler is looking wonderful. Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete