THE BUZZ FROM THE HIVE

Monday, September 5, 2022

I have not been slacking.......


 I hope you are having a wonderful Labor Day weekend celebrating the passing of another summer. I am already getting energized thinking about the coming cooler weather, upcoming retreats, craft shows, etc..

I didn't post the last couple days  because I didn't have much to share. But I was busy working on some project bags for Lori at Notforgotten Farm. She saw one I had made for me when I visited her studio a couple weekends ago and asked if I'd make some for her upcoming open house. I thought about it, was able to get more of the fabric and decided to do it. I love the fabric I found at JoAnn's for the outside, but especially love the surprise inside!!! Spooky!!!!



I am also caught up with the Costume Party by Hands on Design, Part 2. Part 3 drops today and I will try to hop right on it. 

 

Today, I will be busy packing for a quick trip to OCMD. We are going up for a couple days on the beach (though the weather doesn't look too good) then I am taking a class on Thursday with Jackie DuPlessis.So, if I don't post for a few days, you know why.

Happy Labor Day and thanks for stopping by and your "twisted threads" of friendship!

Stasi

3 comments:

  1. The Costume Party SAL piece is looking good. Well done on the bag making! Enjoy your time in OCMD and the class you are taking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bag are nice Stasi.
    Love those fabrics.
    Costume Party is too cute!
    Have fun at your class!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! you did a great job on the bags, Stasi--what fun fabric! Is there a tutorial that you follow?

    ReplyDelete