THE BUZZ FROM THE HIVE

Tuesday, September 20, 2022

Christmas is Coming.........


 ......and another stocking is on its way! I was waiting on linen to match his parents stockings, so am a little behind, but aim to have done for his first Christmas.

The chart is Reindeer Christmas Stocking by Rosewood Manor. 

 

I am stitching on 28 ct. White Chocolate linen with a conversion from DMC to Anchor floss.


 Here are his parent's stockings:


 I better get crackin"!!! Thanks for stopping by and your "twisted threads" of friendship!

Stasi

 



5 comments:

  1. These Stockings are so cute and they are very pretty. I love them.

    Take Care & Happy Stitching
    Linda K, Buttercup

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Stasi, I love your stocking pick for him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your choice for your newest grandson's stocking is so cute! And what a beautiful job you did on his parents' stockings--I'd be terrified of finishing one of them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of the stockings are so pretty, his will be too.
    A great collection to have for Christmas.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete