THE BUZZ FROM THE HIVE

Monday, September 19, 2022

Not Much Stitching Going On......


 It's been a busy weekend with soccer and baseball games, car shopping, laundry, etc.. I did get a bit done yesterday on a Christmas gift, which I can't share, while at Buffalo Wings and Things  watching the Ravens game. It wasn't on our local TV channels and so we went there to watch...what an experience!!! These people literally eat and drink football. It was very loud and we couldn't hear the commentary, but I happily stitched after we ate while Rich watched the game.....which was a bummer in the end!

A lot of my time was spent putting some projects together. I am on standby to go to NC and take care of my newest grandbaby over the next couple months. His day care provider is having a baby of her own and will be taking maternity leave. My daughter's only option is a day care center where she has been #4 on the list for months. Sadly, there are not many options where she lives so between us, my SIL's relatives and friends, we are trying to get the baby covered. I am looking forward to some time there with the baby, just not sure when it will happen, but I am ready stitching-wise! :)

I had signed up for Sassy Jack's Soiree this past weekend but wound up missing most of it...luckily it's all recorded and I can check it out at my leisure.

Here is the little bit of stitching I managed one evening.


Hope you are off to a good week. I'm excited fall officially starts this week though our temps are still upper 80's...ugh!!!

Thanks for stopping by and your "twisted threads" of friendship!

Stasi

 

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute little project.
    Glad the family is helping out with Grandbaby duties.
    It's still warm here also, but cooler at night.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you are able to help care for your grandson, Stasi. Childcare is so difficult to find (and SO expensive!). I know you'll always remember those special days with him. And nice to have your projects kitted up so you can just get up and go :)

    ReplyDelete