THE BUZZ FROM THE HIVE

Monday, September 26, 2022

Not a Lot of Stitching Going on.....


 This is always a busy time of year.....sports events for the grands, craft shows, retreats, etc......so......buckle up buttercup!!! My daughter's day care provider did not have her baby yet, so I am off stand by duty until the end of October. Other family members were scheduled to cover this week; my hubby is going down next week (I want to be a fly on the wall) so I can attend my events at Salty Yarns. Then my SIL is taking 3 weeks family leave. 

I did work some more on the baby's stocking......

......and got my badge done for Sampler Camp with the Colorado Stitcher. This will be adhered to my 'Camp" project bag made by my friend, Lisa. 



 If you're interested in the virtual camp, here is the info:

Sampler Camp 2022

I don't think it's too late to join!

Hope you all have a great week! Thanks for stopping by and your "twisted threads" of friendship!

Stasi

 

 


2 comments:

  1. Your Sampler Camp badge is darling, Stasi. You are moving along on the stocking for the newest grandbaby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy it all worked out for you Stasi 🤗 your stocking is growing and big enough for lots of goodies for little Mr. Jax and your Camp badge is ready.
    Soon you will be back to your happy place and I hope you will enjoy the best weather….have a perfect time! I will be “picking from my draw of memories” and will not be far from you 🧚🏻‍♀️❤️ Love, Paola.

    ReplyDelete