THE BUZZ FROM THE HIVE

Friday, September 2, 2022

Welcome to The Costume Party .......


 Happy day 2 of September.....I do believe the "ber" months are my favorites of the year!!!

I finished the first part of the Costume Party by Hands on Design. It's shaping up to be a cute little stitch. 


I thought I'd share my pieces that I swap out on a monthly basis since I switched them up yesterday. The oldest is from 1990 and the most recent, 2019.


Leisure Arts Holiday House 1990



From a Leisure Arts Heart Themed book 1992

Shepherd's Bush ( I got these as a monthly Shepherd's Fold offering, but they did come out with them as charts later) 2001

Hands on Design Year of Celebrations I
 

Hope your September shapes up to be a great one! Thanks for stopping by and your "twisted threads" of friendship!

Stasi

4 comments:

  1. The Costume Party is too cute, love your needleminder.
    Great assortment of projects.
    Happy September!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy seeing your various monthly pieces. I have a real thing for monthlies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember that Holiday House. I thought about stitching it several times, but at the time, I was heavily into gift stitching as well as being a one project at a time stitcher. Lovely monthly pieces, Stasi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember that old Leisure Arts house so well--always meant to stitch it, but got distracted by other projects :) I enjoyed seeing your monthly pieces, Stasi!

    ReplyDelete