THE BUZZ FROM THE HIVE

Wednesday, September 14, 2022

Finally Made a Decision........669

 

I was able to fit all the iStitch Denim Sampler Band on my piece of banding (remember, there was an issue with a flaw at the top 10 inches or so of my banding) and had approximately 2" at the bottom of 'open space'. One of my fellow SAL ladies graciously posted a tribute to the Queen in honor of her Jubilee. With the recent passing of the Queen, I thought this was the perfect ending for my band sampler. 

 

Here are a few close-ups:


 


I stitched this in Gloriana Elizabethan Green, with touches of red for the hearts.

Thanks for stopping by and your "twisted threads" of friendship.

Stasi
 

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful finish and a perfect way to end your Denim Band Sampler, Stasi! Is that the longest piece you've ever stitched?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's very pretty Stasi, glad it fit.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous finish, Stasi! I like your tribute to the Queen at the bottom. Well done!

    ReplyDelete