THE BUZZ FROM THE HIVE

Monday, February 27, 2023

Here Today...Gone Tomorrow!

 We are back from our weekend trip to NC. The only stitching I accomplished was in the car down and back.....due to this precious little guy!

Don't you love his jammies??? My daughter got them on the Burt's Bees website...two of my favorite stitching motifs......bees and alphabets. I asked her to save them for me when he outgrows them. 

Here is what I started on the drive......Spirit of Christmas Stitching Santa Ornament. I'm stitching it on 14 ct perforated paper with the called for DMC. He will be a companion to my Stitching Angel by the same designer. See photo here: Spirit of Christmas Stitching Angel


Brooke's Books Spirit of Christmas Stitching Santa image 1
Here's a photo of the finished Santa

I will be spending a lot of time on this guy as I leave tomorrow for the drive to the Nashville Market with Sara and Sally from Salty Yarns. I will be walking the floors with Sara then running purchases up to Sally who prices and adds the items to their website. I am a lucky girl!!! I will try to post some while there, but it will be limited. I will share what I can, but I don't like to share a lot here since I don't 'officially' work for a shop anymore. There are lots of shops and designers that post what's coming, so be sure to check them out. I am getting a list ready for Sara as to what I'm interested in. 

I have lots to do today, so will end here with a photo of our little love bug. Thanks for stopping by and your "twisted threads" of friendship!

Stasi


 

9 comments:

  1. Yes! Those pj's are perfect!! I am praying for safe travels for you my friend. That last photo is SO PERFECT!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is such a cute, happy 'Lil guy!
    Yes, his jammies are too cute.
    Your Santa is going to be awesome.
    Have a safe trip & have fun at Market.
    We will expect a report when you get back. ;)
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is a cutie. Those PJs should be made in adult sizes. They would sell out I would think in the stitching community. Your Santa is looking good and I know more will appear as you road trip to Nashville. Have a safe journey and a fun trip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, he is just adorable in those pj's, Stasi! I'm sure you can recycle them into something very cute. Hope you have a wonderful time in Nashville and get lots of stitching done enroute. Happy March to you ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your little lovebug is precious!!! I'm sure you will be very creative in recycling those pj's. Have a great time in Nashville! I bet it's super exciting to be there for Market.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable! I wonder what you have in mind for those pjs?!
    I'm way behind in blog reading, but you've been a busy bee yourself!
    Wow, happy belated birthdays to your parents, they are a blessing.
    Thanks for sharing the new shop photos, I'll be going in April with a friend to celebrate her birthday for the weekend.
    Have a great time in Nashville, I'm looking forward to seeing what you come home with!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That little guy is too cute for words!

    ReplyDelete
  8. First off, I hope you are enjoying you Nashville experience, I'm sure you are!
    It's a shame you didn't have much time for stitching on your trip to NC, but well worth the sacrifice , for all those cuddles.....what a bonny little fellow he is!
    I've never seen that Stitching Santa chart and would love to stitch him. Can you tell me who the designer is please?
    Happy Stitching!
    Sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Stasi: Super cute PJ's, I hope you post what you will be doing with them after he grows out of the.
    Your Santas are sweet, I need to stitch the Brooks Books one soon.Have fun at Nashville, stay safe.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete