THE BUZZ FROM THE HIVE

Sunday, February 12, 2023

Presenting the New Salty Yarns…….

Here are photos of the new shop.We are finding all kinds of treasures that we never noticed before. I will let the photos speak for themselves today. Enjoy...and don't salivate too much!!! LOL

 

Classroom

Boxes/Trays


Charts

Fibers/Wools

Fabric

Fibers

Frames

Yarns

Yarns

Love this Cart

Smalls Display

Charts

More Charts

Charts

Scroll Rods

Buttons and Charms

Notions Corner
Hope you enjoyed the tour......they are still working to hang models and work out any "kinks". They will be having a grand opening soon and I wish them the best of luck at their new location. I'll be heading back today to shop a bit and buy the 'bag' I started filling yesterday.

Thanks for stopping by and your "twisted threads" of friendship.

Stasi

9 comments:

  1. All I can say is “WOW”!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!
    It's huge!
    I would need about 4 hours in there. :)
    Have fun shopping.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can hardly wait until I visit in April!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Stasi: Wow nicely laid out easy to navigate, it is humongous.
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing the new location with all of us. I can't wait to see it in person.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks like an incredible new space for them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a nice large space there, Stasi! So glad they got everything all set and open for business so quickly! Did you purchase anything? (Dumb question, I know :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks fabulous. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really wish you hadn't shown these photos today, all they do is make me more envious than ever. What I would give to have a shop like that close to where I live, but there's northing in my neck of the woods. What a fantastic space though.

    ReplyDelete