THE BUZZ FROM THE HIVE

Monday, February 20, 2023

A Little Winter Stitching......

We had a nice weekend with my brother and his wife....nailed down our trip to the Canadian Rockies  and played quite a few games of Five Crowns. I finally got a little stitching in last night on Winter Comes by Heartstring Samplery. I just love how the colors are popping on the black linen. I couldn't press it as my granddaughter is sleeping in the room where my iron is. :)

 

 

Thanks for stopping by and your "twisted threads" of friendship!

Stasi
 

5 comments:

  1. Winter Comes is looking fantastic, Stasi. They are saying 80 by either Wednesday or Thursday. Glad you nailed down the trip to the Canadian Rockies! Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colours look amazing on that black fabric. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stasi: Nice progress on your Winter Comes, it is an amazing design.
    Planning vacation getaways can take time.
    I have never heard of Five Crowns before.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks so nice on the black fabric.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks fabulous on the black! I'm going to watch your trip carefully as this is one we've been talking about doing for many years!

    ReplyDelete