THE BUZZ FROM THE HIVE

Tuesday, July 12, 2022

Spirit of Christmas in July.....659

 

Here she is in all her glory....the Spirit of Christmas Angel by Brooke's Books. This was a car project and took a few months to complete the stitching, but she is so pretty!!! Done on 14 ct perforated paper with called for DMC's, though I used what metallics I had on hand. I really don't enjoy metallics!!!!

I am amazed at how the designer captured such a sweet face on perforated paper!!!

A friend is coming over today and we are going to visit a local fabric store I've been hearing about since I moved here....Chadwick Heirlooms Then some stitching and show and tell will ensue!!!

Thanks for stopping by and your "twisted threads" of friendship!

Stasi

9 comments:

  1. She is so beautiful and very worth all the effor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your angel looks incredible, Stasi. Well done! Enjoy your day with your friend! It sounds like it will be fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just love her - great work - You are correct about that sweet face and such detail on 14 ct no less..... Might do one of those kits for the Christmas collection.
    Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stasi: She is lovely Brooks Books does have a special touch on faces.
    I have not started my Christmas stitching yet, you have inspired me.
    I am not a fan of metallics myself.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the faces on her designs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She turned out so pretty Stasi!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I just love all the details in this finish, Stasi! She really is a beautiful finish. ♥

    ReplyDelete