THE BUZZ FROM THE HIVE

Saturday, February 11, 2023

At My Happy Place......

A quick post today.....the sunrise was uneventful, but the day should shape up nicely.

 

We spent the day yesterday in our apartment...one of our ladies woke up not feeling well, so the other two of us stayed in and stitched and/or FFO'd.

Here is our messy worktable:


  I had brought some finishing and thought I had all the supplies I needed, but had forgot a couple important components and had to put it off. So instead, I switched to the only stitching project I had brought with me....buttons for my Sampler in a Jar.


 I decided to do alphabet letters in different fonts. I did the bee to give to a friend who is just starting a jar. Not sure if this will keep me interested/motivated all weekend, so I may....oh what a shame....pick up a new project at Salty Yarns today. I will be taking photos of the new shop and sharing...suffice it to say it is HUGE!!!!

Hope you're off to a great weekend! Thanks for stopping by and your "twisted threads" of friendship!

Stasi


 


 

5 comments:

  1. Stasi: I love the buttons, I am sure you can find something to stitch at Salty Yarns, giggles.
    I have taken projects to work on and left parts of what I need at home.
    Have a lovely weekend

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. How's the weather there? You are missing out on the warm here although I am still dreaming of cold and snowy. Your buttons are looking good, Stasi. Hope you find something to whet your whistle at Salty Yarns.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you got there safely.
    I bet the new shop is awesome.
    I'm sure you will find something to stitch at Salty Yarns. ;)
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your alphabet idea is so cute, Stasi! I'll be interested to see how you display them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a shame that your friend was ill. Still,it looks like you managed to keep yourself busy. I just love those buttons!!

    ReplyDelete