THE BUZZ FROM THE HIVE

Tuesday, March 7, 2023

Here Today...Gone Tomorrow.....Again

I am back from Nashville, but unexpectedly on the move again.....We got the call that there is an apartment ready for my parents as of April 1st. Lots to do!!!

So, I got home today around noon and am heading to my parents tomorrow morning ..just enough time for some laundry and a quick post. 

Sadly, I will not be posting about Nashville; by the time I get back it will be old news. There are lots of shop owners and designers that have recaps you can check out.  I will try to resume posting when I get back, but it may be spotty.

Thanks for stopping by and your "twisted threads" of friendship!

Stasi 

5 comments:

  1. Hello Stasi: Good luck on the moving, I hope you have perfect weather, I hope they are able to adjust with no problems, it is a big move going to an apartment.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a safe trip.
    I hope everything works out.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are home from Nashville, but sorry you have to head out again so quickly although I know you have been waiting for this call. I hope the prep for your parents' move goes well, Stasi. Thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear they have a place to go to, April will be here before you know it!
    I'll be heading to their area next month, it's only about 35 minutes from me.
    No exciting tales from your time in Nashville?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's great news that your parents move will be soon rather than later, but not so good for you given the weekend you have just had. Safe journey! xx

    ReplyDelete