THE BUZZ FROM THE HIVE

Wednesday, December 14, 2022

Stitchy Day!!!

 

Today my stitchy friend, Lisa, is coming over; we haven't been able to get together since mid August. She is the one who has given me the Advent Calendar of stitchy goodness. Here is a photo of the latest surprises:

That's a blue thimble in the lower left hand corner.

 This is what I plan on working on.....Live in Hope by Blackbird Designs. This is for Sampler Camp 2022, hosted by the Colorado Stitcher. We were to start, or revisit, a sampler that we change up somehow, and finish it by the end of the year. I have changed up some things which I'll share when I complete the piece, but I am on the final leg of this journey. 


 I thought I'd start to share some of my holiday decorating (might help me remember where I put everything next year...or not). This is what's on top of my needlework display cabinet. I'm not going to mention what they all are, but feel free to ask if you want to know about something in particular.




Hope you all have a great day....thanks for stopping by and your "twisted threads" of friendship!

Stasi
 

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful display atop your needlework cabinet, Stasi! Enjoy your day with your friend, Lisa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stasi - Just love your needlework cabinet arrangement. Each
    item is so well done and arranged.. That little bedecked tree
    is a winner. Have a most blessed Christmastide....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those ships!
    Cute holiday display.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Getting together with a stitchy friend is the best, I'm sure you had a great time!
    Your sampler is coming along beautifully.
    Your decorations are lovely, you have quite the collection!

    ReplyDelete