THE BUZZ FROM THE HIVE

Friday, December 16, 2022

I Do Love Christmas Decorations......


 Today I have a little more time to spend on my blog; our granddaughter spent the previous three nights with us and she had to be to school by 7:00AM, which meant getting up at 6:00AM. This threw me off schedule for some reason, but we are back to "normal" today.

I have some more of my holiday stitching to share with you. I find I'm decorating more and more with my needlework and less with store bought items.  But then, I don't have the space I used to have for all the 'Stuff". Again, any questions/interest in a particular item, just ask!

I did not make the Santa!!!!



 When my friend came over the other day, I was the recipient of some lovely birthday and Christmas presents. Oh what fun it was to open them!!!

Birthday gifts

These were gifts from her recent trip to Germany. The bag is a reusable shopping bag.

Christmas Gifts

 
Lisa hand knit the socks...aren't they fabulous?


She may have gone a bit overboard, but I so appreciate each and every thoughtful gift. Thanks so much, Lisa!

I think that's it for now....I have some other gifts to share, but will save for another day. Thanks for stopping by and your "twisted threads" of friendship!

Stasi

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Stasi, lovely gifts from friends.
    Your decorations are wonderful, love the Olde St. Nicolas design and finish.
    I love to decorate but have so little after downsizing to a small home.
    Merry Christmas

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a nice collection of stitchy decorations.
    The stockings are nice.
    What great gifts you received for your Bee collection.
    We had light snow all day yesterday, but didn't amount to much, supposed to be VERY cold next week.
    I think we are in for a rough winter here in WI.
    That's Chili weather!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even more treasures! Did you make the quilted Santa? He's adorable.
    You received some sweet gifts too, love the socks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What nice gifts from your friend, Stasi... I hope your eight decade is going well so far--ha ha! I see some familiar ornaments there--love looking at each one and I'm so glad you enjoy them. Lovely decorating and those old stockings are so sweet--did you make them all?

    ReplyDelete