THE BUZZ FROM THE HIVE

Saturday, December 17, 2022

Some random Christmas Stitches......


 I'm winding down the decoration 'stroll' with a few more stitched pieces. 




 

These last two pieces are very special as my older daughter made them for me when she was a 'tween'. The heart piece she made when she was 11 and the Santa when she was 12. 

 


She has not kept up her interest in needlework, but is a very creative/crafty person. She used to stitch models for us at Twisted Threads when she was in college, and here is one I was able to retrieve for me. 


Red Reindeer Sampler by Birds of a Feather

Thanks for stopping by and your "twisted threads" of friendship! Have a great weekend!

Stasi

5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful assortment of Christmas pieces especially the ones created by your daughter! Love the reindeer 'feed' bag you stitched and finished, Stasi. Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas Stasi: Your decorations are lovely.
    Your daughters Christmas sewing are adorable.
    Reindeer Sampler is beautiful.
    I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the finishes, they look great! The ones your daughter made are so sweet and the Sampler too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. More great decorations.
    Your daughter's pieces are so special, true keepsakes.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoyed seeing your Christmas pieces and love that you still have those your daughter created, Stasi. That's nice that she is still crafty--and creative. Takes after her mom, I'd say :) Oh, that Reindeer Sampler--how wonderful to have. I've always admired it so much, but have never been able to find the chart. That's so special that she stitched it, too. Have a great Sunday ♥

    ReplyDelete