THE BUZZ FROM THE HIVE

Monday, December 12, 2022

2022 Ornaments for the Grands.....686

 Today I'm sharing my annual Christmas ornaments for the grand kids. These were a car project over the last year or so. They are tiny....approximately 1" X 2 1/2", but oh so cute....and simple. The chart was Paper Makings by Homespun Elegance...stitched on 14 ct perforated paper with a conversion to Anchor floss. Now to decide who gets which one!!!


 

Off to check out our new BJ's....just opened this past Saturday....will compare to Costco. Can you believe they open at 8:00AM???

Thanks for stopping by and your "twisted threads" of friendship!

Stasi

6 comments:

  1. These are darling ornaments that you have stitched for the grands, Stasi! Enjoy your outing to BJ's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stasi: Your ornaments are wonderful; I like working on perforated paper.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. The ornaments are nice. The kids will love them.
    That IS early to open, Costco here doesn't open until 10:00!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. What cute ornaments! I'm still working on my only one for my grandson--boy, am I slow this year! How did you like the BJ's? A new one opened near us, but I haven't been.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those ornaments are so cute, they will love them, I'm sure. Happy Stitching!

    ReplyDelete