THE BUZZ FROM THE HIVE

Wednesday, December 21, 2022

Counting Down....


 A quick post today to share some more of the cute items I'm receiving in my Advent Calendar from my friend, Lisa......only 4 more to go! This has been so much fun! Clockwise from upper left....emery board,notebook and pen,Anchor floss, colorful buttons, stork needle threader, shower fizzies, seam ripper and glue spreaders. All will come in handy at some point!

We're off to get my parents early tomorrow morning and bring them down for Christmas. Lots of rain forecast for tomorrow, so travel on I-95, especially around DC will probably be hellish...wish us luck!!! My younger daughter's family will arrive Friday and then we'll all be together. Not sure I'll post again for a bit, so a very Merry Christmas to all!!! I hope you enjoy some special times with your family and friends.

Thanks for stopping by and your "twisted threads" of friendship!

Stasi

5 comments:

  1. What fun and very useful goodies you have been receiving in your Advent Calendar! Safe travels as you head over to pick up your parents, Stasi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas Stasi and Family: I wish we had only rain its going to snow 5-10 inch's today and tomorrow.
    Have a safe and beautiful Christmas.
    Lovely gifts, so many things that are useful.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have received some handy dandy gifts, what fun! My gf and I are doing the same thing for each other.
    Safe travels for tomorrow, at least it will be warm enough to be only rain. But still, yuck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice goodies!
    The storm is coming.
    I hope you have a safe trip with no problems.
    I think everyone is getting the storm.
    Have a very Merry Christmas Stasi!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. I sure hope you are having no trouble getting your parents back to your home, Stasi. I think you may have avoided the worst of it. Have a wonderful old-fashioned family Christmas on Sunday ♥

    ReplyDelete