THE BUZZ FROM THE HIVE

Tuesday, December 13, 2022

Can You Believe It's Been Five Years????

 

 

 First, thanks for the birthday wishes..much appreciated. 

 Last Friday was the 5 year anniversary of when James and Esther arrived in the US .....the process had started 3 1/2 years before that!!! I blogged a bit about this at the time, so some of you may remember the trials and tribulations my daughter and SIL went through. J and E have overcome many challenges and are thriving as teenagers. Here is their first "official" family photo and a current one. 

May be an image of 5 people and people standing

            

And I couldn't resist a photo of our newest grand baby!!! Isn't this just the best Santa??? All real facial hair!!!


 We are very blessed and so proud of our daughters and their loving, giving hearts. They have both taken on big challenges in their lives/families....and it hasn't been easy..... but with  supportive, equally loving spouses, they shine! 

Thanks for stopping by and your "twisted threads" of friendship!

Stasi

8 comments:

  1. I can't believe it has been five years. Love the then and now pictures, Stasi. What a cute picture of Jax with Santa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Stasi, thank you, thank you for sharing these gorgeous pictures of your beautiful family. If I am getting emotional seeing them, I can only imagine how they make you and DH feel!!! Yes, such a journey this has been. I love that I have been able to take a very small part in it. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What endearing family photos. That "perfect" Santa can only be outshone
    by beaming Jax....what a love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Five years??? How can it possibly be that long ago? How absolutely wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How blessed you are, Stasi! I can hardly believe five years have passed since James and Esther arrived. But, just look at how big all of them have grown. So glad they have settled in and are thriving in their new loving family :) And, oh, that little one--I just want to kiss those tiny bare feet. How adorable! I wish all Santas looked as magical as this one! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't believe it has been 5 years either, it seems just like a couple of years ago. That's how Santa should look, he's very believable.

    ReplyDelete
  7. James & Esther have grown so much!
    That is THE best Santa!
    Jax looks like such a happy baby.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Times flies! Although I couldn't get the pictures to load to see them.
    I can see the Santa photo, it's precious!

    ReplyDelete