THE BUZZ FROM THE HIVE

Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Ornaments #2....(345-347)

Well, my daughter and SIL got off this morning at 5:30AM and we have taken over the kiddies. Got them off to school on time and fully dressed and fed, so that's a score!!!

Today's Stroll is more Christmas ornaments. The stocking (1990) is needlepoint, the snowman (1992) is cross stitch on aida and Let it Snow (1993) is a Mill Hill kit on perforated paper with Mill Hill ceramic buttons.


I heard the "s" word mentioned in the weather forecast for Friday, just a mix with rain.....maybe winter is finally coming to Richmond!

Thanks for stopping by and your "twisted threads" of friendship!

Stasi

4 comments:

  1. What fun ornaments you shared, Stasi! I heard that same 's' word in our forecast. It sounds like it is going to get colder by week's end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I especially like the stocking Stasi. It has been extremely windy here for days.Cold!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are delightful ornaments you have shared Stasi. I love them all. I have not heard the S word...it doesn't like us down here in Florida. RJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Christmas at Hawk Run...have you heard me say that before? Lol..

    I can see how the stitching has evolved over the years, I think the Let it Snow idea is great with the buttons, cute fast stitch, I'm going to keep that idea in mind. Crossing fingers we don't get any of the white stuff till Christmas. Mary

    ReplyDelete