THE BUZZ FROM THE HIVE

Friday, December 15, 2017

Advent Calendar (366)

Today we are off to Bethlehem to attend our friends funeral service on Saturday. It will be a quick trip because I have to be back home Sunday morning for a previous commitment. We are stopping at my parents in Baltimore and taking them with us. I'm going to set the posts up ahead of time and ....hopefully....just be able to upload each day on my tablet...wish me luck!!!

Today, for my Stroll, I'm sharing one of the two Advent calendars I did for my girls back in 1993. I don't recall the designer and I changed some of the squares up a bit. I used to put a little note or something like a Hershey Kiss, chap stick, etc. in each days pocket. My older daughter has hers, but I'm still hanging on to my younger daughter's.


 Thanks for stopping by and your "twisted threads" of friendship.

Stasi

3 comments:

  1. What a cool Advent calendar you created!

    Stasi, my thoughts and prayers are with you and yours as you make this journey to pay final tribute to your friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so sweet! Have you ever just scheduled a post Stasi? That would be easier than taking your tablet with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these Advent calendars...what a treasure to still have when you are grown up. God bless you on your journey. RJ

    ReplyDelete