THE BUZZ FROM THE HIVE

Thursday, August 17, 2017

Dog Days of Summer (229)......

are about to return,  so today's Stroll piece celebrates the month of August. It is from the Shepherd's Bush fold series of 2001. I have all 12 that I switch out monthly.





I've been selling some stash "overload" on FB....on the one hand it feels good to be realistic and pass things on to someone who may actually stitch it. On the other hand, it's a little mournful letting a bit of my "collection" go. But, I'm happy seeing that PayPal balance rise to help pay for future classes. :)

Are you all getting excited about the eclipse on Monday? My younger daughter lives in Brevard, NC (home of the White Squirrel Festival) and they are in the band that will witness the full eclipse. She gave my hubby this shirt for his birthday; he will proudly be wearing it Monday.

 
Enjoy your day and thanks for stopping by and your "twisted threads" of friendship!

Stasi
 

4 comments:

  1. Love the t-shirt your daughter gave your husband! Your stroll piece is super, Stasi. Good for you on being realistic about your stash and "unloading" it for others on the hunt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute August stitch. Love that T-shirt. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry I've missed your sales on Facebook which I don't subscribe to, don't like to think what goodies there might have been.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stasi that is a beautiful stitched piece. And your husband's tee shirt is great. I would have a hard time letting go but good for you. RJ

    ReplyDelete