THE BUZZ FROM THE HIVE

Thursday, June 22, 2017

A Day Late and a Dollar Short....(173)

I wanted to post this yesterday as my Stroll piece, on the first day of summer. I was hoping the winter theme would make me experience a wave of cold weather nostalgia. Hoping it will work instead today; it's going to be in the 90's!!!

This was a recent finish, Winter Thyme by Hands on Design. I did change colors up a bit to use ones I had on hand.


 I finished the stitching on my All About Smalls challenge piece, To the Beach, another by Hands on Design. Next, to finish into a tin topper.






I'm hoping to stay home today in the A/C and work on a project, but I may need a run to JoAnn's.

Thanks for stopping by and your "twisted threads" of friendship!

Stasi



3 comments:

  1. I love your Winter Thyme piece with all the little motifs on the bottom. Congratulations on getting the stitching finished on your smalls challenge. Stay cool and keep hydrated today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice finishes Stasi. I love Hands On Design patterns. Almost that hot here today too. blech.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stasi I really like the Winter Thyme stitch. Do you hand stitch the rick rack on? Love your small stitch challenge. I just finished a really big one by that company and enjoyed it very much. I like this beach one too and I'm anxious to see how you put it on the little tin. I hope you will tell us how. RJ

    ReplyDelete