THE BUZZ FROM THE HIVE

Saturday, June 18, 2022

Short but sweet...... 651-652

 

I got my 2nd Covid Booster shot Thursday and felt a bit under the weather yesterday...hence no post or stitching. So I will share two recent finishes today.

First is a sweet necklace I made for a friend from  Quaker Pendants I by Milady's Needle. 


 Next is Patriotic Needle Book  by CArolyn Meacham. This was done on 24 ct. Congress cloth. I changed colors up a bit to "tone" it down. It's still pretty bright, but not as much as the original blue and reds were.



 
Sorry, couldn't get this to rotate

Thanks for stopping by and your "twisted threads" of friendship!

Stasi

4 comments:

  1. What a sweet gift you made! I love that Patriotic Needle Book! I think I am posting as ME now, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice projects.
    Love the pendant!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. As always, both of your pieces are awesome

    ReplyDelete
  4. The necklace is darling, Stasi. Love the patriotic needle book. That eagle is a beauty.

    ReplyDelete