THE BUZZ FROM THE HIVE

Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Adding to Stitch Stroll......653-654

It was in the upper 60's this morning so I started my day with a walk. I keep toying with the idea that unless I get a walk or some sort of exercise in first, that I can't stitch! Motivation, to speak, as stitching is such a non-burning caloric past time. But then I fear my stitching would never happen!!!! Will have to come up with a workable solution!!!

Before I get to my 'show and tell" I wanted to address the "Anonymous" glitch! I checked on my end to see if it was something I did accidentally and can't see anything.  I did notice that when I comment on others blogs, there is a new (at least I never noticed it before) "button" in the list of "choose an identity" that says Anonymous....I wonder if that has been checked. Anyway, if I can figure out who you are, I will definitely respond.

These two projects were gifts that have now been received and I can finally share. First up is Bourse Maison de brodeuse by Au Fil des Reves. It was a complete kit and I used what was supplied except I changed out the silk ribbon bows. It was stitched on a 32 ct Belfast linen with AVAS silks. I loved the saying "In a stitching house, there is always a work in progress". Sorry it's hard to read from photo.




 Next is another sweet piece, Waste Bag Companion, by Olde Colonial Designs. This was a kit that included the linen, waste bag, and finishing materials. I supplied the fibers and used Vicki Clayton silks. 



 Hope you have a great day! Thanks for stopping by and your "twisted threads" of friendship!

Stasi

4 comments:

  1. Hi Stasi: I click on the Google account and it still brings me to annonymous after publishing my comment, I have checked my site also nothuing is there except my Google account.
    Anyhoo, your designs are beautiful, I have never seen these before.
    I am diamondc-diamondc.blogspot.com

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are 2 gorgeous projects!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both are beautifully stitched and finished, Stasi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely, Stasi! You are a wonder! xo

    ReplyDelete