THE BUZZ FROM THE HIVE

Monday, June 13, 2022

Back to Reality.......

......laundry, grocery shopping,etc.!!!

 

 

We were away last week in Avon, NC (Outer Banks) with my older daughter's family. Sadly my younger daughter decided not to come since the other family was just finished getting over Covid and didn't want to take a chance with the new baby. She made the right, yet tough, decision, but we were all disappointed.It was great---we pretty much had the beach to ourselves for most days!


Chillin' in the pool
Chillin' in the pool

2 mile round trip walk for ice cream every day

I forgot to mention yesterday that I stitched most of A Merry Little Christmas while sitting in a swing on a porch with a lovely breeze blowing....heaven!!!

I worked last night on my iStitch SAL (week 22). I was two weeks behind but am catching up. Stitching with Glorianna Elizabethan Green.

 It's shaping up to be a HOT one today, so off to run errands before it gets too steamy. Hope you have a cool day!

Thanks for stopping by and your "twisted threads" of friendship!

Stasi 

6 comments:

  1. Aww, reality! I would definitely walk those 2 miles for an ice cream treat. It looks like you had an incredible family vacation. Your iStitch SAL is looking good, Stasi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a relaxing time! And the walk means no guilt over the ice cream!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a fun time.
    Your stitch SAL is pretty, love the green floss.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah Stasi, I'm so glad you had a nice getaway with your family. The weather looks lovely and having the beach to yourselves--what a treat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a wonderful vacation. Sorry your daughter couldn’t join you. Better safe than sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's always hard to get back to the humdrum of daily life, but I always love coming home :) I can't believe how big those four grandkids are getting--amazing! So glad you enjoyed your family (minus three). Better to stay away if there is any chance of Covid.

    ReplyDelete