THE BUZZ FROM THE HIVE

Tuesday, June 14, 2022

Rainy Day Today

 

 

 

Thanks for all the supportive comments I have received! I try to respond to every person, however, there are some who are "no-reply blogger" and I can not respond to you. Please know I read your comments and appreciate every one. I'm not sure how you change, or if you want to change, that setting, but I would love to respond to you, if desired. Thank you to Diana and Kelly!

I got caught up on my iSTitch Sampler Band SAL last night. I have been adding a touch of red for any hearts that come up. I think there are only 5 more to go and I may just make it on my banding. There was a  section at the top with a major weaving flaw, so I had to start down further than usual. Fingers crossed it will all work out or I may have to stop sooner than I'd like.


Hoping to get some finishing done on this rainy day ( though now the weather report is not so conclusive)!!! Here is what I hope to work on....Beekeeper's Miniature Sewing Box by Catherine Theron.





Thanks for stopping by and your "twisted threads" of friendship!

Stasi

4 comments:

  1. Well done on getting caught up on the iStitch SAL! It is looking good. We have been having random spits of rain here this morning. So humid out there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daily posts are going to get a bit of getting used to, but I love them. The bee box is wonderful, just been checking the info on it. Saw another great project on the same site, the Carnation Sewing Case, wish I lived in the US. PS no need to reply unless you want to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your banding project is looking great, nice progress.
    Can't wait to see the Beekeeper sewing box.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your i-Stitch project is looking good. I too have fallen behind a couple of weeks. So easy to do. I am enjoying the piece but will be glad when it is done to free up time for other pieces.

    ReplyDelete