THE BUZZ FROM THE HIVE

Tuesday, June 28, 2022

Home Again, Home Again....

We are back from our visit to NC. We had a very quiet, relaxing time and got our first babysitting gig with Jax. He was an angel...though we heard, last night, there was a little incident with his bath...will leave it to your imagination! :)

I hardly stitched at all while I was gone...not enough to even share...but I did manage to stitch in the car on the way down. The way back was fraught with heavy rain which made it hard to concentrate. I have had the angel part done for a bit, and was working on the wings. This is Spirit of Christmas Angel by Brooke's Books, done on 14 ct. perforated paper.

 Hope you all have a good week..the weather is lovely here today! Thanks for stopping by and your "twisted threads" of friendship!

Stasi



 

5 comments:

  1. Oh my how lovely this angel will be!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jiggity Jig!
    Glad you had fun with Jax.
    That Angel is going to be awesome.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Christmas Angel is looking good, Stasi. Glad you made it home safely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely angel--I just can't stitch in the car at all, sadly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cannot believe you can stitch in the car! Too much jostling for me. Needle pops on and out of the hole. I really like your Christmas Angel. And of all things, today the drop down menu for “Anonymous” is totally different and let’s me enter my name and address. Progress of another kind!

    ReplyDelete