THE BUZZ FROM THE HIVE

Sunday, June 19, 2022

Happy Fathers Day.....


....to my main squeeze ......

No photo description available.

 

 No photo description available. and my Dad.....all 94+ years of him!!!

Hubby was occupied yesterday , so I spent the day working on a couple pieces and catching up on The Blacklist.  I have to say, I am very confused, but am 2 seasons behind, so hopefully, it will get better. 

I finished up the stitching on The Gift of Peace: Alphabet .....



....and completed the latest installment on the iStitch SAL.

I seem to be getting a number of "anonymous" posts and am not sure who they are from, but want you to know I appreciate you taking the time to comment..thank you!

Thanks for stopping by and your "twisted threads" of friendship!

Stasi

8 comments:

  1. Well done getting finishing the Friendstitch piece and the latest installment on the iStitch SAL. Both are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fantastic pictures you shared of your beloved men Stasi. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice family pics.
    Very pretty pieces you've stitched.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking good on your band sampler……I’m a bit behind. Hopefully this will be a catch up week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It might be be with the Anonymous comments. Must have been an update. I’ll hand to figure out how to make the change back to Crafting with the Stitch Witch! Robin. Danged computers

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well I hope I don’t have to do this cut and paste with every comment on every blog. Repeat - danged computers

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dad is 94? What does he put in his water? Both Mom and Dad
    look amazing. Nice finish and work in progress... Hope you continue
    to enjoy the band sampler to the end.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so blessed to have your dad still in your life at 94, Stasi--and your mom! Amazing--they must have lived a very clean and healthy life. The Blacklist--yes, totally confusing. This latest season seems a bit easier to understand. I've almost given up on it several times :)

    ReplyDelete