THE BUZZ FROM THE HIVE

Saturday, March 4, 2017

Stitch Stroll (63)

Don't have much time this morning, grandson is in a play off basketball game at 9:30 and then we have dear friends coming to visit for a couple days. So, without further adieu , may I present Shepherd's Retreat Scissor fob 2000 by Shepherds Bush. This was my first time to attend an event like this and I was blown away.....the setting and scenery, the classes, the food....and especially the hospitality was top notch. Their venue has changed since and I've never been to the newer one, but hear it also is fabulous! I remember stitching this on the way home on the airplane sandwiched next to a huge guy with shoulders the size of a mack truck!!



Thanks for stopping by and your "twisted threads" of friendship! Have a wonderful weekend!
Stasi

1 comment:

  1. tee hee! I laughed at your airplane situation back then. ;) Cute scissor fob Stasi. Hope your grandson and his team do well!

    ReplyDelete