THE BUZZ FROM THE HIVE

Sunday, July 16, 2023

Hot Day Stitching......


With it being so darn hot, I passed on attending my grandson's baseball game in Charlottesville and stayed home and stitched. This is what I worked on.....Bittersweet September by Blackbird Designs. 

 

I love the fall colors in this! Since this is an exchange piece, I'm trying to knock it out sooner rather than later.

I hope you have a nice, relaxing Sunday. Thanks for stopping by and your "twisted threads" of friendship!

Stasi
 

5 comments:

  1. Well, you could have had them drop you off at my house! We could have stitched and chatted. Mom was here until I returned her home. Lovely piece you are working on, Stasi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty project! Maybe the fall colors will make things feel cooler. It's been pretty hot up this way, but nothing like the southwest or even your area. Take it easy--nice to have an indoor hobby this time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not quite as hot here as it has been, thankful!
    Great project!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, I can't imagine having to play baseball in this heat we've been having! I'd have stayed home too.
    Your Bittersweet September is lovely, it's never too early for fall!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a shame you had to miss your grandsons game, but it's more important to stay cool I think. Happy Stitching! Sue x

    ReplyDelete