THE BUZZ FROM THE HIVE

Tuesday, May 30, 2023

A Deconstructed Santa.....


 Santa has all his "bling" now and has been cut apart and trimmed up. Now to add all his accoutrements.....lots of 'fiddly' work to come, though I may omit some of it. I just want to get him done at this point!!!


I realized I hadn't shared a photo of Jax on his 1st birthday. He is thriving and such a happy little guy. We are so blessed and thankful for him coming into our family.....he is a true bundle of joy!!!

Thanks for stopping by and your "twisted threads" of friendship!

Stasi

6 comments:

  1. Santa looks mighty fine and have fun putting him together. Jax is a cutie. Can't believe he is a year! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stasi: Jax is positively adorable, I lover your Santa, I have this pattern I should get to work on it.
    I hope you are having great weather.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Santa will be worth the fiddling!
    Jax is too cute, happy #1 Jax!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, but the fiddle will be worth it, Santa will look great!
    Awe, Jax is certainly a cutie, hope he had a wonderful 1st birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, my--what an adorable little boy! How can he be one already? I sure wish time would slow down in those early years. Love your Santa--that will be such fun to finish! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. After all that work on Santa, I would say you need to persevere and finish his as he should be . easy for me to say because it's not me facing doing it, but it will be so worth it in the end.
    What a sweet little lad Jax looks, I bet he keeps everyone on their toes!
    Happy Stitching!

    ReplyDelete